- What does Cultureight Travel offer?
- What does a Cultureight Travel Expedition include?
- Tour Chief - Our Tour Chief’s introduce you to the culture and give you advice on where to go and what to do. We also have local guides that know the ins and outs of the town.
- Itinerary - We’ve created the itinerary with you and the local communities in mind. We try to hit all the spots we think you should see and stay a couple days in each. You get the structure of a tour, but the flexibility of your own individual taste.
- Transportation - We provide you transportation to get from point A to point B.
- Accommodation - Accommodation ranges from traditional nipa hut home stays to hostels to communal tribal houses. There are either two or three in a room depending on the size of the group. Showering ranges from warm to cold, and many bathrooms have yet to install a western flushing system, but it’s all about the experience right?
- Meals - We give you options. We have a few set meals for you but this is because we want you to feast on the best the Philippines has to offer. The meals we provide are the quintessential things you should try while you are here.
- Freebies - We’ve included amazing highlights on your trip, such as snorkeling, river rafting, island hopping and trekking through jungles. The best thing about it—-it’s all for free.
- Learning - Each trip comes with a few workshops and lectures to enhance your knowledge about Philippine Culture. We believe that there is so much more to learn about the Philippines than meets the eye.
- What’s not included?
- Can I travel to the Philippines without a visa?
- How do we book?
- Email us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or
- For U.S. - Call us at +(925) 262-8303
- For the Philippine – Call us at +(63) 02 807-8329, +(63) 9177571990 or
- How do I pay?
- What if I want to cancel my reservation?
- What’s the difference between Cultureight Travel’s Expeditions and Cultureight Travel’s Weekenders?
- What ages are allowed to join your trips?
- Do you require medical certificate?
- Do I need any shots or anything before I go?
- Do I need to be super fit or have previous travel experience?
- How many people do you take on your trips?
- What nationalities do you take and what type of people join?
- What vehicles do you use on your trips?
- Do I need insurance?
- Should I bring my own water?
- How much cash should I bring?
- Is there anything shocking that I should be aware of?
- Why should I go with Cultureight Travel?
Cultureight Travel offers Eco-Cultural Philippine Island Experiences through small-group adventures including expeditions, mini-expeditions, weekenders, cultural training and special events.
Our adventures range from a weekend trip to a fully loaded expedition to the exotic areas of the Philippines. It’s guided and structured like a tour without all the rigidity. We stay at small, family run venues and meet tribal elders, eat at the village market and relax in white sand beaches with a small group of like- minded individuals.
If you would like to learn more about the Philippines, we have highly customized programs on Philippine culture. The difference between us and the rest is that our classes are out in the field. We have beach-front programs and jungle trekking programs that everyone will enjoy at the same price as a classroom program. Recommended for individuals and families that relocate to the Philippines.
From team building exercises in a rain forest setting, to a 19th century Illustrado dining experience, we can prepare it all for you. Hosting a convention? No problem, we can help you plan from start to finish and add that special cultural twist.
Included in all Cultureight Travel expeditions are:
Airfares to the Philippines, Travel insurance, Visa and Passport Fees and Services, Meals and Activities not indicated in the Itinerary
You need a Passport to enter the Philippines that is valid from 6 months and up. For up to 21 days, most visitors can enter the Philippines without a visa, with an exception of a few countries. If you plan to stay longer, you can apply for a 59-day visa before you travel which costs roughly $35.00 USD. Please contact your local Philippine Embassy or Consulate for more information.
There are three ways to book:
Pay the non-refundable deposit of USD 200.00 or EUR 136.00 per person to reserve your slot/s.
You may pay through cash, credit card, bank deposit or Paypal.
For Philippine Bank or Wire Transfer:
Account Name : CULTUREIGHT TRAVEL
Bank : SECURITY BANK , Ayala Alabang Branch,
El Molito Building, Madrigal Business Park
Madrigal Avenue, Ayala Alabang
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Account Number : 0711-035954-002
Swift Code : SETCPHMM
Telelephone Nos. : +(632) 771-1133, 772-1701
Fax No. : +(632) 772-1705
Email Address : AyalaAlabang@securitybank.com.ph
Account Name : CULTUREIGHT TRAVEL, INC.
Email Address : email@example.com